Friday, June 24, 2005

Trawling through my brother's MP3s, I come across an old favourite. Adam Sandler's 'Toll Booth Willy.' Totally obscene and revolting, and had me sniggering over the keyboard. I haven't heard that in about 5 years. Takes me back to a certain crush I once had, actually.

This is good music. Macy Gray and the Black Eyed Peas, 'Request Line.' Sometimes I think that I could work in music (or, more accurately, radio) for the rest of my life. One must use the voice one was given, after all. Writing is something that I will never stop doing. Anything else is just a job on the side, but a job on the side in radio would be amazing. SYN is a damn good start. Who knows, maybe I'll get work on a commercial station one day. A friend of mine's sister reads the news on Nova. They look after here, there.

It's something to think about. Radio is fun, above all. It wouldn't hurt to do it for a living.

I finally got a new SIM card for my phone. I can acually get reception in Castlemaine these days.

Today, I'm having lunch with both my Grandma and my Nan. It should be a good day. Nice and relaxing. (Not that I've had any kind of stress lately. And I love it.)

Also, today I'm thinking about poetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home