Saturday, June 25, 2005

Today, I feel like myself again.

I don't know why. Perhaps a combination of things? Good clean country air coupled with seeing family again? A break from the norm? Several hours of glotzing? I feel as if I have turned over a new leaf (or perhaps page) and can see possibility stretching out before me once more. It's a good feeling. I feel as if I'm back from wherever it is I went. More focused? Yes.

I saw a perfect child today. Tightly curled black hair and beautiful blue eyes. She sat on a bench half covered in dog-hair and stared at me as I waited behind the gate. Such an innocent gaze...

I'm looking forward to radio tonight. The studio will be crowded and the pressure to create a good demo on, yet it will be good to be on air again.

It is almost only a week until Ash arrives. The mere thought makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home