Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another dreamy Saturday, another day basking in the sun and drinking coffee and eating my favourite salads from Macro (not healthy at all, in fact, I dub the unholy creation I have discovered the 'Carbohydrate Fiesta' - all rice and potato and delicious things).

Saturday is my recharge day, I always wander back from my little excursion with poetry threading through my mind, with words gathering into little clumps. I feel refreshed, renewed, balanced.

And now I'm off to see some truly spectacular people. Today is pretty well perfect.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a perfect day once in a while.

those are precious things. :)

nadine

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yes, they really are. And Saturday seems to have a special kind of magic, lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home