Monday, July 25, 2005

Count to ten...

Patience.

Swearing will not get my tax done.

Even so, I do feel horribly frustrated by the program. (I'm really trying very hard not to swear here.)

Breathe.

I will simply have to find the paperwork and do it manually. It can be done. I know what to do now, anyway.

My shoulders were tense and I didn't even realise.

I was thinking about this post when I was in class. Or, more accurately, I was thinking of what I was going to post. I was going to describe my new teacher. She beams when she's talking and is as excited as a child when someone speaks in front of the class. I think I impressed her with my verbal skills as much as by talking with my hands as I tried to make sense of what I was saying. Hopefully the class will be a good one.

I should be re-reading 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.' Perhaps the performance I was in will distract from the text. Whenever I read it, I hear the voices of my classmates in my head.

Off, now.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 am, Blogger Emano said...

Well? Did the taxes get done? And, more importantly, did you ever go back to the wet cement and write something more profound than your initials?

 
At 2:13 am, Blogger Emma said...

I think the wet cement is more than dry, now. But, if I find some more... I shall write some Shakespeare.

'If we shadows have offended...'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home