Monday, September 26, 2005

Garbage, tonight. And before that, shopping for Dale's birthday present.

He will be 18. He will get his licence, be able to come drinking, play pool in bars, and unlock a reward that has been laying in wait for many years. I am glad that he will finally have it.

My brother in many ways, is like me. I can see him going through stages that I went through myself when I was his age. He has good in him. That's the best way to describe it. He is generous and good-hearted and honest and hard-working. Of course, at times he is thin-skinned and impatient. But still. He's a good person.

I will be proud to welcome him into adulthood.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

And what did Emma purchase for the young man?

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger Emma said...

He's getting an iPod, of course!

*mutter* Lucky bitch...

He should be home any minute, actually... It's a pity I missed out on being able to run into his room and noogie him.

Next time, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home