Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm not feeling great, today. I don't know why. I'm lacking my usual bounce. I simply feel out of sorts.

Missed. Lost. Unclipped.

Part of me wants to sit in a dark room with loud music.

Part of me wants to be... kept safe.

I don't know what has caused this plunge in spirits. I am rested.

I was about to type that I have nothing pressing on my mind, but I suppose I do. My world is waiting impatienly for me to shape it, and I'm not entirely certain that I have the courage or power to do so.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Gah - insensitive spam morons.

Listen to that music, Em... it is a great thing in moods like this. Always my soother of choice, be it loud blaring rock or soft subtle New Agey stuff. Somehow music just has the power to sort out one's mind.

 
At 6:49 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Emma is not expected to shaper he life immediatly, no matter how pressing it seems.

You are still just begining, my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home