Sunday, October 02, 2005

The show last night was one of the best, even though we played a bit of show media early. Never mind that! We got easily 50 text messages, around 25 in the last half hour. Or more. It makes me blush to think of how many were drooling over either Shane's or my voice. Well, I can hardly help it, can I?

And alas, I had to turn down a marriage proposal from a listener. Shame, really.

Then, it was home for an extremely lovely phone call. Ah, I love Ash so much.

I read 'Surrender' until 2am. Sonya Hartnett's books are always a headfuck. Damn her, and her poetic style.

4 Comments:

At 7:06 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

What? Turn down a marriage proposal! Pfft. Louts. Surely they know Rian is next in line after Ash.

"Moooon river...."

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Emma said...

*laughs* You can be my emergency, then...

And no killing Ash with a steak knife, please...

 
At 6:55 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Pppft. Rian is an Emergency TimTam.

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Emma said...

Isn't that an honour?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home