Thursday, September 29, 2005

Back home again.

I spent most of the trip back writing poetry in my head (and even writing some down for a change) and listening to music. It wasn't so bad. The express bus was worth getting up for.

My morning, however, was truly delightful. I got a lift into town with Mum, and then went to my favourite cafe in Castlemaine. It's called Saffs and I go there whenever I can. The tables are colourful, and the walls are sandblasted stone, with tracings of old signage peeking through. The music was the Beatles today, and the sun shone through the window I sat next to.

I ordered chai, and sat, reading Hobb.

Ah. Perfect moment. And delicious chai.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 pm, Blogger Wayne Hairston said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:32 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Ah! 800 dollars a month in extra income! Why, that would purchase for Rian those unNeeded boots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home