Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Haircut

I just got back from the hairdresser and I look hot. Mmm, I love getting my hair cut. It's all funky and has layers and looks absolutely wonderful. And yes, it is a sunny day, for those of you who know about my superstition of sorts.

It took a little while, because the last customer wasn't quite finished yet when I walked in. It didn't matter much, I got to stare at the stunning Drew Barrymore who was on the cover of a Marie Clare. There was the most gorgeous photo of her that I'd ever seen. I wonder if the hairdresser noticed me perving?

3 Comments:

At 7:20 pm, Blogger Ata said...

Ata made a hair appointment today! She is going to be Blonde.

 
At 9:50 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

I'm getting my hair cut today. :) Hasn't been touched since February. Bad Flowyks. I think I may have red put in it again.

 
At 11:37 pm, Blogger biped said...

Oh, I want to see the pretty haicuts. When it comes to hair I have to live entirely vicariously. I live forever in hope though that I will one day see a haircut that would suit both me and my hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home