Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Work Sucks

I am so sick of staggering home completely screwed from a horrible shift. The Christmas rush is upon us, and it's all wearing us thin. The new staff are running around with a panicked look in their eye (which was me last year) and the older staff are just over it. My best friend from Auto has left, and a manager who has been there for about five years is leaving, too. That completely sucks. I hate change sometimes. (Yes, it's good at times, but not when all of your friends bugger off.)

Still, I really can't complain too much about tonight. For a good part of the evening, P and I were dancing around loudly singing songs from OMWF. I love the fact that nobody batted an eye, even when we started doing the 'bunnies' bit from 'I've Got a Feeling.' Ah, I really do love the oddballs at my work. It reminds me of the board a lot, actually.

Another whine, my neck hurts and I've injured both my index fingers: I tore the top of the nail off one, making it hurt to type and I cut the other on the jagged bottom of a broken plate. Ouch.

God, I can't wait until the horrible busy season ends and I'm sitting on my arse doing nothing in Sweden.

4 Comments:

At 6:10 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Doing customer service over Christmas is like some seventh level of hell. You've got my pity.

 
At 12:10 am, Blogger Emma said...

*shudder*

Awful, truly.

 
At 7:46 pm, Blogger H said...

Doing NOTHING in Sweden? Poor Ash!

 
At 3:13 pm, Blogger Emma said...

*snigger* Heather, you are a filthy mole. Of course I'll be doing uh... something in Sweden...

*blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home