Thursday, February 16, 2006

Creative Efforts

I haven't been writing much lately, but today I managed to create the following.

Warning!

Awful Hormonal Poetry Ahead!

Turn away now if you don't want to be faintly disgusted. *laughs* No, I'm rather serious. Try to think of it as artistic rather than gross.



Rust

Thursday.

Parts of me are creeping out,

I’m twisting and bunching to be rid of it all.

The blood on my thighs is blood on my hands,

Shining red tears on the small, smiling faces

That I have dismissed without so much as a grimace.

I am moonstruck, like so many others,

Pressed into servitude to the barrages of glowing flushes,

And insidious midnight whispers.

Still, my façade is as smooth as a lunar lake.


2 Comments:

At 8:44 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Hmm... somewhat gruesome indeed. But also rather beautifully written. And I always like a poem whose sentiment I can identify with... ;)

 
At 10:54 am, Blogger Emma said...

*laughs*

I don't know what I was thinking.

Damn hormones!

Changing title, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home