Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blank

I feel really blank today. Like I'm a body without a personality living in it. I'm not bored or excited or tired or upset, but I'm... blank.

There are plenty of things I should be doing, but I don't want to start anything, because I have to leave for work soon. That's all my days are, lately, sitting around waiting to go to work. I am working too hard, and I need a holiday.

And I hate the fact that I'm sitting around doing nothing. I feel I should be doing something. But I'm not. All I've done today is go get lunch and sit around watching Serenity. I could at least start packing up the random things sitting around my room. But I have no motivation, and I hate that.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 am, Blogger biped said...

That's what too much work and stress can do to a person. Just remember why you are working your butt off and watch more Whedon. Who needs sleep, eh?

 
At 10:49 am, Blogger Emma said...

My Serenity DVD may just be the cure, eh?

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger biped said...

eh, indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home