Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Like the Beatles Song - Come Together

I just got an email from the Travel Agenty lady who has been organising my flights. I was panicking because I need to be a full-time student to get the Amazing Airfair deal, and it turns out that I just need to flash my Deakin card (still valid, seeing as it was stolen and they issued me a new one) and not tell the airline staff that I'm taking a world trip instead of studying. Hee! I love it when I can get away with sneaky things. And I'm very glad that my Travel Lady is letting me get away with it. Hooray!

Plus, I got my Very Important Letter today, which contains a little piece of paper that made me very, very happy. After stressing about the student thing, and agonising over finances, everything is actually working out!

I should just trust that it will. It always does. Seriously. There has not been one thing in my life that hasn't worked out well in one way or another. It's like I have a mystical fairy looking out for me and making things go my way. Of course, there are plenty of things that aren't exactly puppies and sunshine, but everything that I ever worry about turns out to be all ok in the end.

Perhaps I should build my little fairy some manner of shine?

3 Comments:

At 2:55 pm, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Rian shall be Emma's Little Fairy, and take that shine to ye.

 
At 3:26 pm, Blogger shami said...

Shine!
No shrine but yourself.

 
At 3:34 am, Blogger Emma said...

*builds shrine*

Timtams and Truffles ok? *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home