Saturday, January 28, 2006

Just Perfect

Ah, I'm just sitting here with a huge smile on my face. I don't know what it is about today that's making me so damn happy. I just feel so... Perfect.

And, my god, I am so in love. I can't stop smiling, and thinking of Ash and how damn wonderful everything is. Yes, we are apart (for now) but I will be in her arms soon enough. And the mere thought of that just makes me feel as if I'm lifted to somewhere higher or more majestic, or something...

I'm rambling. But I'm rambling happily. And smiling, too.

5 Comments:

At 1:49 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

You romantic sop, you. ;)

 
At 3:34 am, Blogger Emma said...

What can I say? Now that you know the whole story, eh?

*beams drunkenly*

 
At 8:43 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Indeed... nothing like the whole picture of a thing to make you go 'ahh' all the more. *grin*

I am still working on the massive tome you will be receiving in return...

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Pppft! Well? What is the whole story and why is Rian not wise to it?

Shall I sulk childishly?

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Surely I have told you? Maybe I forgot to fill you in on the first day or so in Paris because I saw you in Paris and sort of assumed that you somehow knew... *laughs* Funny, that.

Next time you catch me on MSN remind me to tell you, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home