Thursday, May 24, 2007

Grah

Stressy stress stress-o-rama.

Well, that pretty much sums it up. I have so much homework to do at the moment, it's absolutely killing me to pieces. *sigh* It's all complicated production stuff to go, which freaks me out, seeing as I have a somewhat tenuous grasp on that kind of thing.

Of course the point is that we're learning how to do all of this stuff, and it is a challenge, but the terms of the challenge are rather, well, fucked.

We have to do work in the studio, right? Yeah, well, people are clamouring for time and even though I do have some booked, I'm not entirely sure if it'll do. Luckily, the undergrads are supposed to be done now, so we can steal their little smaller production studios if we need to.

I just need to get my interview done, and produce and edit it, and then my second-last assignment is done. Aaaargh. Then the two-hour show. Stress. Streeesss.

(Also, I had a completely shit morning today, seeing as I had to try to deal with horrible Centrelink and trains that kept getting cancelled. Connex, I hate you, you son of a bitch.)

Apologies for the copious swearing...

3 Comments:

At 8:04 am, Blogger Unknown said...

God I hate google. It ate my considerate and encouraging post to tell me that I can not use my gmail with one account and blogger with another google account. That wouldn't be a problem if I could still use my blooger account, wouldn't it now?

Anyway, I was going to say that I hope your day has improved. Which I do. Hope I mean.

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Poor Em. I hope what Biped hopes.

And also... did you get someone to do that interview piece? We kind of got sidetracked when you mentioned it, but if you still need a willing volunteer, I'll help! Hmm... apart from the fact that I won't be around to do it until the 5th of June... but still. If any of this garble sounds remotely helpful, you know where I am. :)

 
At 10:21 am, Blogger Emma said...

It's all getting on track now... Or kind of, at least. Sunday is the big day as far as it all goes! (I'm spending six hours in the recording studios...)

I was going to interview Tranny, but he and I have both been all over the place lately, so it hasn't really worked... Hopefully I can do that on Sunday, too, or I might interview Ash about her train trip!

Thanks for the offer Sky! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home