Saturday, May 12, 2007

Celebrity Crush of the Week

This is inspired by a radio classmate of mine who has a Husband of the Week. Seeing as I'm sure Ash would be quite unhappy if I were to announce Wife of the Week, I've decided to call it Celeb Crush.

And who has the honour of being my first Celeb crush of the week?

Why, Miss Ana Matronic of the Scissor Sisters, of course.



Seriously, how can you not love a sexy, foul-mouthed rock goddess with a robot tattoo? Can't be done. She was maaaarvellous when I saw them live. Oh, the cooler than cool NY accent. The outfits. The backing vocals to the fabulous Jake Shears.

Put your hands together for Ana Matronic. Uhuh.

4 Comments:

At 2:51 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

... and she's about to fall somewhat spectacularly out of that dress. ;)

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger Emma said...

Do I look like I mind?

*evil grin*

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Oh yes, she is quite marvellous.

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Do I look like I mind?

Smutmonger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home