Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm Published! Go Look!

I just got sent the link for Verb-ate-him Issue One, which I am delighted to be included in.

Go look!

The Verb-ate-him website.

Direct link to download Issue One.

Oh, hurrah. And I checked my email after I got off the phone with Kerith (astonishing writer - not just saying that because you're probably reading, either) who is also in there. Very pleased to have something that I can bandy about, and say 'Look! It's not just my mother who thinks that I can write!'

I was also offered a terribly unique perspective on that particular piece, which has made me think of it in a very interesting way. I really do love having new ideas thrown at me - it proves my point that everything will bring something to a piece of writing, and it really does go both ways.

In other news, had a brilliant weekend in the country. I got completely looked after, and got to see people I don't see often enough, and... I don't know, there's just something blissful about going somewhere and being roundly appreciated for just being yourself. I really have love around me in buckets, and pondering that makes me happy.

I've also just cleaned the hell out of my room, and found not only some touching little items (letters from my Grandma, Swedish coins, an old teapot which I thought I'd lost) but also a box full of books that I'd forgotten about. Looks like I'll be using that 'spare' bookshelf (number three on the bookshelf hierarchy) after all.

Today is excellent. I think I shall try to write, when I have eaten.

5 Comments:

At 7:20 pm, Blogger Martin Brennand said...

Squee!

Well done you splendid thing you. :)

 
At 8:06 pm, Blogger Emano said...

Fantastic!

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yay, Martin! *grin* Thank you! I hope you guys are settling in well over there?

And thank you, Emano! I'm so excited!

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger Kerith said...

yes what can i say i am fantastic. :)
go us, the other writing in their is beautiful also, what good company!

 
At 10:28 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Very fantastic. *grin* I'm very pleased to be published with you, my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home