Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Meeeeeeet!

Q and Daisy are here, Q and Daisy are here! I should really apologise to Nick, because we spent the first few hours either reminiscing about meets (New York in particular) or nerding out for BSG/Farseer trilogy/GRRM/Veronica Mars/etc. that he hasn't finished reading/watching yet. Whoops.

But this is so awesome! Tomorrow I'm taking them on a chocolate tour! We'll finish up with Chocolate Martinis at Polly. Oh, the decadence.

Also, I was just sending an email to my Grandma (!) and I found (whilst digging about in old archives) this random bit of poetry. And I have no idea what it is or where it came from:

The four horsemen,
without atmosphere,
manifestations of us,
of human greed and malice,
all surviving,
with structure made of
human hands.
They consider the sky,
see us in the distance,
wave merrily at their
faraway children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home