Friday, August 19, 2005

I need sleep.

This one's for Jes, who apparantly reads this... (Surprising, I thought nobody did... Ah well, thank you for reading, if you do!)

I have all the technology I've wanted for a very long time. Will this satisfy me, or increase my lust?

I'm thinking that this aught to hold me for a while. After all, this computer is awfully shiny.

I've been wanting to write all day. Tomorrow I shall sit down ay my brand new keyboard and write the beginning of my poisoner story. Oh, and an episode of Shirley Bassy High...

The new show is so good!

I should be sleeping...

9 Comments:

At 2:28 am, Blogger Jess said...

Woo, my first dedication. *grins*

With and iPod and a computer, I think you can chill for a while. Just don't drool on them.

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger keppet said...

Now I read it too... and so the secret society grows. Shh- we don't want any old riff raff.

 
At 10:29 am, Blogger Emano said...

But bob just reads it to look for the word "bob."

I think you can chill for a while, too. After all, you have every recorded piece of music known to man on that iPod.

 
At 1:28 pm, Blogger Emma said...

*grin* Not quite. I'm lacking 'Baby Elephant Walk,' to my extreme despair.

I'll try and mention Bob more often...

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Oh, and can someone teach me how to make proper titles to my blog?

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Jess said...

You can adjust your template, and it should make it come up bold, instead of looking like normal text. Um, let's see.

There should be something like this

h3.post-title {
margin-top: 5px;
font-size: medium;

in your template. Or something with that post-title header. To change the font size just replace (in this case) meduim with large, or small. Whatever you want. It should change then. Make sure you preview the changes before you save template changes in case it doesn't work out right.

Make sense?

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Hee! Indeed, Em is not riff raff. Have we taught her the secret handshake yet?

Ah, I will never get any work done at this rate. Too much loveliness written by wondrous people.

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Ooh, thanks Jes. I'll have a fiddle.

 
At 4:44 am, Blogger Archie Furrows said...

Riff raff? moi? I hope you don't think so really!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home