Monday, August 29, 2005

How to begin?

I suppose I'm having another one of my little 'my friends are the best people in the world' type moods. I was almost asleep last night and couldn't help pondering some of the connections that are important to me. I know a lot of people, and call many 'friend.' Of course. And, as I said in First Year Philosophy (when exploring the human connection) I have a unique experience with everyone. Now, 'experience' probably isn't the exact word I'm looking for here. Perhaps connection would be slightly more accurate?

Now I'm waffling.

I suppose I was thinking about people that make you go 'Ooh! I want to be like them' or that you... I don't know... Not exactly have a crush on, but feel... 'more' about. Everyone surely has people in their life who make them smile, either because they're kind and lovely people (which would actually be most of my friends) or because you just want to know them. There are people who make you feel honoured to know them, right?

More waffling. Waffle, anyone?

5 Comments:

At 1:55 pm, Blogger Jess said...

You need people in your life who make you want to be a better person.

That doesn't really fit in, but there's your waffle. ;)

 
At 1:09 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Rian would like a Blueberry Waffle, please.

The thing about love, yes? is that it rarely runs dry.

And that simple thought makes Rian smile.

 
At 11:23 am, Blogger H said...

Darn, I was going to say with strawberries and whipped cream.

Scooped.

A great thing about good friends, You like them, you like to be with them, and you like yourself with them.

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Emma said...

Q, what do you mean, once upon a time? If I were, by a twist of fate, to become disgustingly famous, I'd actually have time to sit around and talk to you lot instead of going to work. *grin* I'd never abandon any of my friends!

*passes out various waffle orders*

 
At 6:07 pm, Blogger daisy said...

Max Brenner please!

I love that feeling when you meet someone you instantly click with. It's the best thing in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home