Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am part of a new tradition. Every week on a Wednesday, I meet my uni friends at our pub. At one o'clock, we order lunch. It's usually the classless Parma and fries. We're all happy with that. After consuming our lunch and glaring at first-years, we trek to Building P, the building that they constructed for the homeless Arts students after their old campus, Rusden, fell apart in a freak storm.

Is within Building P that the Asian snack machine exists. There are quite a few around campus, but this particular machine is the source of our fascination. Coins permitting, we sample something from the Asian snack machine every week. Last week, it was Pressed Coconut Juice for L. I had the relatively safe Pocky the week before. This week, it was some white chocolate biscuit thing for me (we nicknamed it the Asian Bueno) and Roast Pressed Coconut Juice for L. It made her sick, as the Pressed Coconut Juice had done the week before.

'Stop drinking it!' I whispered at her in class.

'Shut up!' she retorted, chewing chunks of coconut.

Ten minutes later... 'Em... I'm sick...'

Damn that vending machine. Oh, and the inside of the tray part feels like a squishy brain.

4 Comments:

At 4:41 pm, Blogger daisy said...

You know what brains feel like? what do they teach you arts students these days?

 
At 6:56 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Brains feel like pasta. Yes, Mater?

 
At 1:20 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Well, after you threw Kepp's brain at me during a mini...

*ahem*

Never mind...

 
At 3:43 pm, Blogger daisy said...

Ah, I couldn't remember if that was you. Although as I recall it was two brains. *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home