Monday, November 14, 2005

Because I'm Lame

I found this on the blog of a guy who does/did Syn. I look his blog up every now and then, and thought it would be a laugh. Turns out that I 'scored' pretty well.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.6
Mind:
8.2
Body:
6.8
Spirit:
7.3
Friends/Family:
7.4
Love:
8.5
Finance:
7.6
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


I'm not really tired, but I probably should be. I've been writing and writing and writing. I suppose it's a good thing. Working tomorrow night, but don't actually have to do any writing because I mainly caught up today.

Ah, I'm a happy girl, tonight. Chatting with Ash always makes me feel like something warm and fizzy is bubbling around inside me. She makes me so happy. And that's all I really need to say, right?

8 Comments:

At 3:41 am, Blogger H said...

Bah! I only beat you in body and spirit. Love I expected to lose at (lucky Emma), but Finances? That's what I get for spacing out and paying bills late sometimes.

 
At 5:18 am, Blogger Emano said...

Only 8.1? I'm going to retake that. I'll have to get back to you.

 
At 7:17 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

8.8! Go me. *grin* I only scored badly in Friends/Family, and that's only because I have a sucky immediate family. My friends rock.

 
At 1:34 pm, Blogger Emma said...

I think that chart is telling me to go for a run... *laughs*

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Eek, I got 6.2 overall. Drat.

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Horrors! Horrors!

Rian scored a 7.5

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger daisy said...

8.1. And I'm perfectly happy with my lack of a love life.

 
At 7:02 am, Blogger transparency said...

I got 5.9 hum *laughs*
Beside you all happy Hobblings...
*sniffs*
*sits beside Jes*

*wicked glare*
Just numbers, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home