Friday, November 04, 2005

Last Night

I had so much fun! After some minor pissing about with speakers and that sort of techi stuff, I came home to collect James. We caught the bus over to Westgarth and found the bar with zero difficulty. We wandered in and tried to calm down Lisa, and had a beer. There were a few people already there, including Berni, who I haven't seen in ages! (She, along with Megan, graduated last year.) We had a great little chat as the other writers and a few tutors rocked up. We started the night and read everyone's intro off the back of the special tarot cards we'd prepared. Everyone was brilliant! Lisa and Anthony almost made me wet myself laughing.

After the first set, I had a vanilla vodka and lemonade. After the second set, I had another. Then I had cocoa vodka, which is as delicious as it sounds. Then I had some champagne. Lots of it, actually. I was absolutely soused. We drank, we danced, I embarrassed myself a couple of times. God, it was fun! I distinctly remember hugging Tim for ages. And drawing on people. And rock and roll dancing with this chick and then Jenny, my tutor. I'm quite sure that I attempted to charm my way into getting a HD. We shall see!

I got home at 3am and thought it would be a wonderful idea to do the dishes. I did about six glasses then went to bed.

We NEED to do that more often. Oh! The dj was Wendy, this awesome lady who used to dj at Barry's. So so cool.

Oh, and I was wearing my Nano t-shirt and everyone kept asking how it was all going. I love my writer buddies. They really know how to drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home