Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Green Fairy

It's nearly 4am, and I really should be in bed.

As the story goes, I was convinced to stay and have a drink after work. That drink turned into another glass of wine and a flaming shot of absinth.

My manager was singing showtunes (mainly from Phantom) and in between verses, cacking like an old woman with the bar manager. I laughed so hard that my shoulder dislocated.

A good night.

I'm going to feel like hell in the morning. But no! I must be awake to face Yum Cha. Does anyone want my chicken foot?

2 Comments:

At 7:28 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Rian will take it. So long as Rian can wear it about Rian's neck whilst NOT singing show tunes from Phantom.

 
At 10:21 am, Blogger Emma said...

*laughs* You're perfectly welcome...

*passes chicken foot*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home