Saturday, October 22, 2005

Slagged

I possibly should have held back all of the whining for here instead of mentioning it a hundred times on the board... But still. I am horribly, horribly tired. Next week is going to be absolute shit. All the shifts I can cope with (plus a few more) and homework to finish.

I shall have to make at least two more trips out to Deakin to get assignments handed in, and to borrow books. Urk.

Gah. I don't want to. All I want to do is sleep. Sleep, and watch Buffy. Oh, and a trip to Sweden would be nice, too.

I have a fairy godmother around here, don't I? Oh yes, his name is Marco...

4 Comments:

At 3:42 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Marco the cabana boy?

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger Emma said...

No, my cabana boy is called Ricky.

It's so difficult to keep minions organised these days.

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger Emano said...

Yet, somehow, it is seldom that one is too tired to log on and complain about tiredness online. Many's a time when I've dragged myself in past bedtime and thought, "Well, I don't want to go to bed now, not as soon as I walk in" before heading to the computer.

I hope you are better rested by the time you read this.

 
At 12:22 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Much better rested, thank you, Emano. Ah, the wonders of sleep.

And you're right, we're never too tired to whine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home