Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oooh. Oooh. I Like This.


Shane sent this to me this morning. I really like it! Look at that look I'm giving the camera...

I know it's completely vain to post a photo of myself, but it's my blog and I don't care...

So, this morning I couldn't sleep. I just lay in bed thinking about everything that was running through my mind. Then I got up. James came over to help get rid of Gemma's stuff, because the new guy is moving in today. He looks pretty cool, but I was embarrassed when I met him (I was in pjs) so I have no accurate measurement.

I'm going for Yum Cha today. Excellent. Then I have to go into stupid work for a stupid meeting. How annoying. At least they're paying me to sit there.

7 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Blogger Emano said...

That is one cool picture. You look like someone whose life is rated at least an 8.7.

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Emma said...

*snigger* Those stupid graphs.

Man, I love that photo.

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger Jess said...

What happened to Gemma?

And yeah, pretty cool piccie. ;)

 
At 11:43 am, Blogger Emma said...

Gemma is out on her arse, Jes. She was told when she had to move out by, and the next day all of her crap was still there! We shifted most into Sean's room (he's in QLD...) and the rest is in the driveway with a tarp over it.

I sound like a bitch, don't I? But, you know, it really has nothing to do with me. *shrugs* I was just helping out James.

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Well, it's her own fault then. Seems a bit odd that she didn't move some of her stuff out though. Did her and the boys have a falling out?

Go flatmate drama.

 
At 3:20 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Nah, she was going to go to India or something, or maybe just moving back home because she dropped out of uni. *shrugs* No fighting or anything.

 
At 6:18 pm, Blogger daisy said...

Em, you're such a camera whore.

When my nightmare flatmates moved out they didn't take everything with them, so we're going to find out how long we have to wait and then sell it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home