Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I really did intend to clean my room. I even picked up most of the stuff that was on the floor and sorted into appropriate places. I have a bag full of random pieces of paper that I shall recycle and a load of clothes for the washing machine when the towels are done.

I always get so bloody distracted when I'm cleaning. I'll stop and start reading something random (in this case, the SYN magazine, Pecado) and end up losing all motivation for cleaning.

It's just so messy. I really can't be bothered. I know I should, but it's so much easier to ignore my messy room.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, one day it's going to kill me in my sleep.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 pm, Blogger shami said...

Come stay at our place and you can meet the monster mess (guarranteed to swallow you day or night).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home