Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Last Year

I was going to do one of those book posts, but I really didn't read that many books (mostly due to the fact that I had to do reading for my course, and therefore spent all of my time buggering around getting out of my homework) so I thought I'd leave it out. I will do a recap of the year as it stands, though.

  • I went overseas for the first time to meet Hobblings as well as Ash. Wow, that could have ended badly... (Mostly the Ash thing, I wasn't at all worried about meeting crazy Hobblings) But it ended very very well, if I do say so myself. I suppose I can put 'Found love of life, deliriously happy' under this little point, too.
  • I got published in a respected journal, and got to embarrass myself at the launch party with a lot of senior people from my course. I wrote some stuff that I was really very happy with, and felt as if I worked harder on them than anything else I've ever written. Also discovered the joys of workshopping via email! (Thanks everyone! Especially Sky, Rian and Ash!)
  • I found Muse. Nothing else needs to be said.
  • I did three wonderful eight week radio blocks with Shane and various guests (plus the best Hobbling show ever!) and got to rule the airwaves for a couple of hours a week. God, that was spectacular!
  • I finished Nanowrimo. Woo!
  • I completed my degree. I'm all edumacated these days.
  • I put off getting my Ps for another year. Whoops.
I suppose that's about it, really...

2 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Blogger myo said...

I suppose that's about it, really...

I think that's more than enough for one year, em!

 
At 4:12 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

:) You're exceedingly welcome, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home