Thursday, February 23, 2006

Love Song Syndications

We have our very last show coming up on Friday night. I'm looking forward to it, because we have recorded some great segments, and we're having an hour of cross-over with the girls after us, Hally and Ali of Midnight Snack. I'm having a scrag-fight with Deidre, and Shane has some great music organised.

It's going to be strange walking out of the studio for the last time. I'm picking up a spare shift or two in the week following, so it won't be my last show ever, but still... It's a part of my life that I'm going to miss.

But, damn it, I'm going to have a good time while I'm lucky enough to be on air. And I'm seriously thinking of applying for the Really Hard to Get Into Radio Course. Who knows? Perhaps they'll fall under the power of the Sexpot tones?

And does anyone have any requests?

Listen here!

3 Comments:

At 6:15 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Hee hee, play Figjam. It's such a terrible song, but disturbingly bounce-worthy.

Or some Dandy Warhols.

 
At 3:38 am, Blogger Emma said...

I think I'll play 'Smoke It,' Jes. Noice.

Oh, changed to 12-2. Bugger.

 
At 4:12 pm, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Moon River, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home