Friday, February 24, 2006

Space Dementia

I'm not going to post the lyrics, because they look slightly strange by themselves without the music, but my god, this song is beautiful.

It's by Muse, of course, and I think is the most beautiful example of piano in any of their songs. I think the first couple of bars are so sweeping and magnificent... Wow. I think I'm in love with this song. It reminds me a little of a few songs from Diorama that I adore, like Tuna In the Brine.

What a glorious song.

Now, excuse me while I look dreamy for a while...

4 Comments:

At 5:46 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Ah, I love that song. In fact, I've only recently got hold of my own copy of 'Origin of Symmetry' - before that, I'd only heard it through borrowing it off a friend. I got it a couple of weeks ago, and have heardly listened to anything else.

I forgot how damned good 'Bliss' is as well. And I think I'm in love with their version of 'Feeling Good'. Space Dementia is wonderful, though. Stunning piano indeed. :)

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Ah yes, Feeling Good is one of my all-time favourites! It makes me dance, actually! *grins*

I was talking to this guy at work who was inspired to take piano lessons because of Sunburn. I made him listen to Space Dementia the other night and he sat there looking completely lost. *grin* He also loves Unintended. How could you not?

Must must must come stay, Sky!

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

MUST!
Or there will be consequences...

*grin*

I adore the piano in Sunburn. Although Matt makes me incredibly jealous that my piano skills are nowhere near that good. I suppose it might help if I occasionally practised, mind you. Such inspiring stuff, though.

 
At 4:48 am, Blogger Emma said...

Of course I will!

How could I not? Honestly!

*massive grin*

And soon I'll be away...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home