Friday, June 30, 2006

In Other News

Things not to do while walking along a path listening to music:

  • Gesticulate, mouth the words and covertly shimmy to Shirley Bassey's Goldfinger, only to be suprised by a jogger running past you and nearly wetting yourself.
  • Try to strut when a bunch of scary teenagers accost you. I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me and not nothing.
  • Bust a move to Danger, High Voltage by Electric Six unless you are sure that nobody is behind you.
And in other news, there is a new podcast up. Please keep sexpot tones away from open flames and small children.

5 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Congratulations on getting the song right. ;)

 
At 6:58 am, Blogger Emma said...

Er, which one?

 
At 3:37 pm, Blogger Jess said...

On the podcast, I meant. Very nice.

 
At 7:53 pm, Blogger Q said...

I do that too, Em. This morning I was listening to 80s songs while I was walking, and I ended up shimmying along to Walk Like An Egyptian. Damn music being so infectious.

 
At 12:07 am, Blogger Emma said...

Ah, right Jes. I had no idea what you meant. *grin* Yeah, I liked it, too!

And Q, I can't resist sometimes. Goddamn 80s music! It also happens when I haven't listen to OMWF for ages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home