Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Muse

I'll post about the holiday later, but right now I'm listening to Black Holes and Revelations, which Muse have been cool enough to put up on their Myspace for people to listen to.

Listen here.

At first listen, I thought it was fairly different, but good. On a second listen, I'm liking it more and more. There is only one song that has the huge piano that I love, but there are plenty of heavier songs. The lyrics all fit together nicely, too.

Soldier's Poem is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in my life. Seriously. It's just perfect. Map of the Problemesque is fantastic, too.

I can't wait until I get the album. And I'm so happy that I didn't win tickets to the free show that I couldn't get to. I would have been unbearably pissy about missing all of this live.



1 Comments:

At 8:11 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Glad you didn't win 'em too, Em. ;) I'd have been incredibly jealous about not being able to attend with you. Heh.

Album out tomorrow!!! Woo! *dances*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home