Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Pictorial

Photos of the cruise, now that I've finally gotten around to it. I think my lazy behaviour sprung from the fact that I have to reach behind the computer and unplug my iPod and then find the right cord for the camera and plug that in, while trying not to show my crack.

But now, some photos.

The cabin. Yeah, I thought it was tiny, too.


This is the fold out bed. Or, one of them. There were four in our room. Note the little strap holding things in. When it was on the floor, there was less space than that. Craaamped. And you should see the bathroom!

Ok, so there was a shower off to the right. A little one. But still, you didn't have to hold it up, so that's one thing...


The fruit machines. Some of them actually had fruit.

Ash won't let me put up any photos of us, because she says she looks ugly. (Which of course she doesn't.) I might be able to find one, though... Will update when I've found one that doesn't cause the end of our relationship because she's beaten me to death with a haddock.

11 Comments:

At 6:53 am, Blogger Archie Furrows said...

Death by haddock. There are less honorable ways to go!

I think you may have subconsiously reminded me about cruises. I just booked Blue and I into one.

I'm worried now I have seen how small those cabins are!

 
At 2:53 am, Blogger Narrisch said...

I think I've missed something. Cruise to where?

And... um... looks normal ferry-sized to me...

We used to do the ferry Amersterdam-Newcastle quite a bit. Be glad you weren't in the bowels of the beast. Be very, very glad.

 
At 5:18 am, Blogger Emma said...

It was to Årland, a little island in-between Sweden and Finland. Nice little cruise!

I've never been on one before. *grin*

 
At 6:50 am, Blogger Narrisch said...

*chin on hands* That does sound nice. Are there pictures of Årland? Did I miss them?

 
At 7:04 am, Blogger Emano said...

I'm worried now I have seen how small those cabins are!

Maybe the size of the cabin just promotes togetherness. Emma-- perhaps you could verify that for us.

 
At 7:45 pm, Blogger Ata said...

With a haddock?

Have snakes gone out of season?

 
At 1:42 am, Blogger Emma said...

Truth be told, they were rather cosy. It was nice to snuggle in... But perhaps not to spend more than one night in... And if there had of been four people in there... *wince* It may have gotten slightly ugly.

No pictures of Årland, we were asleep when the ship docked there at 6am, and so missed it, sorry.

(Snakes are hard to get in Sweden...)

 
At 5:28 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Perhaps haddock is the lesbian alternative to a snake?

*whistles innocently*

*ducks at incoming haddock*

 
At 6:11 am, Blogger Emma said...

*snorts with laughter*

SMUT QUEEN.

 
At 11:20 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Pots and kettles, Emma my dear... pots and kettles.

*knowing wink*

 
At 1:34 am, Blogger Emma said...

Or, from Kath and Kim: 'Now who's the pot calling the kettle fat?'

Hee.

(You're still smutty)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home