Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Smiling Hurts, But I'm Doing It Anyway

Did I mention that I have Muse tickets? I have Muse tickets! Well, I have one, anyway. I'm seriously going to take Shane to Max Brenner and stuff him full of chocolate for grabbing one for me.

My tooth is sore, but I have Muse tickets. The airline didn't have any record of my flight to New York (was sorted eventually) but I have Muse tickets. I'm leaving the love of my life to a gloomy Swedish winter and a thesis, but I have Muse tickets. My iPod is having serious battery issues, but I have Muse tickets.

So, I shall be seeing this fine gentleman wailing his heart out in January.



Hooray!

5 Comments:

At 10:44 am, Blogger Ata said...

{pictures Em stuffing Shane with chocolate}

What if he doesn't want to be chocolatised?

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Why wouldn't anyone want to be chocolatised?

If that doesn't work, I shall get him drunk, of course. *g*

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Ahh. And a damned fine gentleman he is, too.

I am jealous. Grr.

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger myo said...

What was that you said em? ... Something about tickets?

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Yay! And that bet for jumping on stage and glomphing him is still so on.

Maaan, I can't friggin' wait. Hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home