Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ideas? Anyone?

So. I need a topic for my next podcast. Yeah, I've been really slack with them, mainly because I haven't been able to think of anything to feature. I have a rather cool song that I have permission to use that I'd like to share with everyone, but I can't for the life of me come up with anything interesting.

Thoughts? Ideas? Requests, even?

I've done stuff I miss, stuff that's different, Swedish food, Swedish oddities and the fact that everything is expensive. Oh, and one more that I can't remember.

This is where you recall how professional my setup is. Hey, at least I got a new microphone so it doesn't buzz like hell...

6 Comments:

At 9:49 am, Blogger Emano said...

Arg! I just remembered that I did have an idea that I was going to email to you, but I can't remember what it was. Or should I just pretend I g-mailed it to you and you just can't get it?

 
At 11:38 pm, Blogger No said...

nope, no ideas sorry. :(

did you finish your story and sent it? i think you said you would submit it about the 20th no?

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger Emma said...

Yep, it should be with them. *grin* I hope they like it! I have no idea when I find out the results, but I'm assuming they'll email me or something if I do well. *crosses fingers*

Emano, that won't work. *grin* Gmail is once again my obedient servant.

 
At 1:23 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Hmm... how about a podcast on being home alone?

You could just munch chocolate and sip wine with the occasional mutter of contentment thrown in. Oh yeah, and a bit of moping about missing your loved one, of course... ;)

 
At 2:24 am, Blogger Emano said...

That could work. John Cleese did 4 podcasts without speaking, with the listener only getting the ambient noise. #1: Making tea. #2: Going to the bathroom. #3: Washing his hands. #4: Drying them with a automatic heat dryer.

If you go that route, please leave out the going to the bathroom.

 
At 4:01 am, Blogger Emma said...

Hah, if I did one without speaking, all you'd hear is the clattering of keys... and possibly the shouting of the children outside...

I'll try to be more entertaining than that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home