Wednesday, October 04, 2006

From Heather's Place

Not much to say, just wanted everyone to know that I'm still alive... We're in Youngstown, of course, having left Boston on Monday morning. Onto Spokane tomorrow! Hoorah!

I should really go downstairs and stop being an anti-social slag... but Heather just came upstairs with a plate of food and stuff. So I shall possibly stay here for a moment.

I will post photos when I get the chance, but I'm not sure if I can... I just got given a proscuitto-wrapped sundried tomato thingy and went mmmmmm. More food! (Heather cooks like a champion.) Oh yeah, and did you know that Youngstown is a mob town? No pissing off people called Fat Tony or Legs.

I wrote a little poem last night, and I think I like it... What do you think?

heave a fever
manipulate my
honey tongue

8 Comments:

At 12:56 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Rian still canna decide if it is dirty or beautiful.

 
At 1:58 pm, Blogger daisy said...

Is it about vitamins?

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger Jess said...

It's definitely filthy.

 
At 4:59 am, Blogger Emma said...

It's something you have to make up your own mind about... Jes is filthy, therefore the poem is filthy, see?

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger Jess said...

I scorn that kind of reasoning. Pfft.

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger Ata said...

Do you often go about pissing off people called Fat Tony?

To Ata it sounds like sickness. {shakes}

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Me too. It sounds like a delirious ill person. Makes me feel slightly uneasy...

 
At 5:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you, it was the vitamins. Biped's trying to kill her, so she writes poetry about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home