Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hobblings, etc.

Right, so I was doing my assignment like a good girl, I swear.

Yes, I know you don't believe me, but anyway, part of it actually includes the wonderful Section 8 (they're my pretend sponsor) and I was hunting around for that photo (or photos) that Jes took when she came to visit. (Actually, I've just remembered that they're on Flickr. Thanks, brain.) I thought for some reason that they were on Q's blog, so I spent a good half an hour trawling through her blog entries for Hobbling related matter, and came across a whole lot of meet posts. They made me laugh and sigh and giggle a million times each.

Especially this:

Rian peeled a banana for Aidan to eat, so I decided to test the truth of this whole 'banana phobia' thing. I grabbed the mushy end bit and started trying to wave it in her face, and she immediately squealed like a five year old girl and ran away. Of course there was only one mature thing that I could reasonably be expected to do in a situation like that. I chased her around the kitchen with the banana instead, because honestly. Wouldn't you?




Yeah. My god, that was the most awesome fun. I want to tour America again! Can I tour America again? Please?

And this photo is a really good one. Look! Me and Jes! Not poking each other! See, we can be rational and mature and that sort of thing on rare occasions...



So I guess this whole post is really just a nice little Hobbling tribute. You guys fucking rock. And, I just wanted to say that I love you guys, and thank you for keeping me sane over the last couple of days, in which my brain has been melting with the homework-related stress.

Back to the assignment. But I shall be grinning while I write it, so there you are.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 pm, Blogger Q said...

Awwww... your post has made me all nostalgic too. I wish I could be back in America... in fact I wish I could be anywhere with Hobblings. We need more meets. Or maybe a smaller world.

Only a few weeks until we can hang out again, you slagging slag... shall be fun.

 
At 9:19 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Jesus christ that is a bad photo. *cringes*

Hobblings always save the day. It's pretty cool.

 
At 11:49 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, Hobblings are worlds of awesome.

And it's not so bad! I rather like that photo. *grin* You look fine, Jes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home