Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Reflection

I'm awake.

Awake and thinking, mostly about the completely weird day I've had today. I've somehow magically managed to get an extension on the work that was killing me with stress. Goddamn it, I told myself last semester when I was freaking out that I wasn't going to do it to myself again, and I bloody well have. I should know by now that my panic response will kick in solidly and propel me into getting things done on time.

Just a couple of weeks and it's all over for the course. Wow, that's actually rather terrifying, and slightly sad. I hope I manage to stay in touch with people I've met, they're a cool bunch of people. No doubt we'll all end up working all over the place, but I'm sure we'll keep tabs.

Isn't it strange how sometimes music can latch right onto your mood and reflect it rather perfectly? Well, thanks, new Radiohead album. You're working a treat.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 pm, Blogger Jess said...

It's seems so strange that you've almost finished. Gone so quickly (heh, probably not for you).

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, but it has! It seems weird to be done after just one year...

Ah well, (almost)time to face the brave new world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home