Monday, October 15, 2007

Pile of Woe

Well, I'm stressed and tired and grumpy this afternoon. Aaargh. Slept terribly last night - hideous nightmares that had to do with people being blown up and killed and also this awful part where I was in a house that was under attack. I place the blame squarely on Children of Men. I think it broke my brain. It certainly put me in a yucky mood. How horribly depressing it was.

That, and I have all of the homework in the world piled up at my feet, and bugger all time to do it. Holy hell, there is no way I'm going to get it done by Friday, which is when my news is due. Oh god, oh god, I'm doomed. Not to mention my other major assignments.

Oh, and I won tickets to the races on Wednesday through work, and I honestly don't think I'll enjoy myself because I'll be too damn busy. Time to email my tutor and wig out, I think.

Argh. I feel so disgustingly... argh.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 am, Blogger No said...

oh I saw Children of Men recently too, and it is scary in a nightmarish way yes. But really an excellent movie too.

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, but man... I think I was seriously traumatised by it...

Well, I'm fine now, but that day I was totally freaked out...

I don't think I could watch it again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home