Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh, and Someone Hide the Chocolate

Haven't had a proper update in a while, have I? Well, things are going pretty damn well, actually. Tonight I applied for a job at 3AW, which would be pretty much training to produce talk spots... Quite a big scary deal, but seeing as it's over the summer, fits in very well with what I think is going to be my schedule. So, crossing my fingers for that. Hopefully I'll still be right to work at Swatch, because, you know, I don't want to screw them.

So! Wish me luck for that.

I'm on uni holidays at the moment, so apparently trying to get homework done, although that's not working out too marvellously right now. Whoops. I'm too easily led astray by doing nothing. Or by going for a walk into town. Or by converting a bunch of songs into better formats for my iPod (not that it would make much difference, my headphones are shit.)Must get documentary together. Just need a proper, captivating topic. Argh.

Also, I'm working hard on my current piece of writing. It's coming along well, so that's a bonus. I cracked it with myself the other day for getting jealous of other people getting books published and work out there. If I actually wrote a novel and shopped it (or finished the dismal effort I started) then maybe I could complain! Must crack the whip. Maybe this year's NaNo will inspire greatness (or at least get me writing again... Unless I just, you know, write some slash. Ahem.)

So, lots of balls in the air, lots on. But I'm happy, and that's the main thing, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home