Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crankypants

OK, so I'm slightly annoyed with myself for completely failing to finish off any homework this evening. Goddamn it, everything is due Monday/Tuesday, and I know I have to get stuck into it, but I'm just so tired. Sigh. So, instead of writing news, or tinkering with my production stuff, I'm half-heartedly bashing away at my latest piece of writing which I can't decide upon. Is it complete arse, or semi-decent? Grah. Don't know!

At least I kind of know what I'm doing with that. Kinda. Now I just have to, you know, work to make it as spectacular as I can. Because, eeek, there is writing out there of this particular kind that completely pwns my stuff.

I'm sure I'd be doing better if I had of slept more than six hours last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home