Sunday, August 21, 2005

Radio last night was brilliant! Synplayer was working (for a change) which meant that we had full access to the show media we created on Shane's computer. We have a sweeper called 'Posessed doll sweeper,' which goes something like:

Shane: Now, here are some words from a posessed doll.
Me as doll: I'm coming to get you... and you'd better leave some Snickers out for me...'
Me normally: (something like) Syn 907...

But my favourite is our promo with Barry White singing 'Can't get enough of your love babe' and me saying 'Feeling the love on Syn 907... OH YEAH' (in a blacktastic voice.) I know I've said it before, but I adore radio.

Upon getting home, I stayed up all night talking to Erika about various things. Now, I've finished most of my fucking presentation (I hope you covered your children's eyes for that one) which has been irritating me for a week. Helen Garner, may you rot in hell!

Today, I'm going to a 21st BBQ lunch and stuffing myself full of Greek food (one of my favourite pastimes) before going to work and trying to bully my Supervisor into playing a CD I made the other night. Fingers crossed.

6 Comments:

At 12:59 pm, Blogger Jess said...

I think 9 just became the record for most spam in a single post. Damn things.

I forgot about radio... I even had broadband and everything. This slag match with Shane will happen one day.

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger La Tulipe said...

What brings the parasites on? Is it word clues? Certain words used in Emma's entry?

Or is it entirely random?

Rian does not get too many.

Perhaps Rian should try using hook words and see what happens.

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger Andy said...

Perhaps Rian should count her blessings ;)

 
At 11:35 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Yes... I feel rather lucky too.
Must be the anti-spam charm I hung up at the front door of my blog.

*dusts charm*

Blasted ads.

 
At 12:15 pm, Blogger Emma said...

What the hell are all those?

*waves fist*

Away with ye, spam posts!

(But all the rest of you lovely people can post as much as you like...)

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger Jess said...

I think you can delete them somehow.

Yeah, log in, go to edit post page. Press view (for the specific post) and little trash bins should come up after the spam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home