Thursday, October 20, 2005

How come I don't have a bar in which to type blog titles? I looked in the FAQ about something else, and I'm supposed to have a bit to type titles into. Well, I don't. Does anyone know what's wrong with this old girl? (The program, not me...) If anyone knows how to fix it, hell, mail me and I'll give you my password, and you can jigger it for me. I'm bloody hopeless at fixing things like that.

I'm in such a good mood! I feel as if there are so many things waiting for me... I guess the end of uni has made me think about what I'm doing next, and I'm seeing so many things to do!

I can do anything I want, right? Become a radio personality, study massage therapy, write freelance pieces, do the odd editing job, create, sing, love, read and do whatever else crosses my mind.

I feel free. Life is beautiful.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

The world is your oyster. :) There is just so much to do out there!

I was wondering why you never have titles. No idea what you do if you don't have a title bar, though. Is Blogger Help no good?

 
At 3:29 am, Blogger H said...

Ah! Lucky Emma!

In truth, most of us could do any number of things. But you at this point, truly have roads and paths spreading at your feet. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home