Friday, October 14, 2005

I had a horrible nightmare this morning. There was something in the house. Our toilet was sudden filled with ravings, scribbed all over the place. I sent Anna to check and she said it was there, too. Then it was gone. I aked her about it, and she said something about a demon filling the house and exposing all of the sin within it. I asked how she knew, and she said that the demon had persued her.

I woke slowly, as if I was being poured into myself. My body felt numb. The name of the demon was on my lips, and I was frozen. It's gone now, of course.

I believe that this dream was a continuation of one I had a few years ago. That strange link was enough to scare me even more, as for a moment, I did not know what was real.

3 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Blogger daisy said...

Was that all spam? Gods those people are aresholes.

 
At 5:32 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yep, it was all spam. Gah.

I've switched on word verification now. Sorry, guys!

 
At 2:47 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

No prob, Em... it's a good idea. I've been seriously toying with switching it on myself.

Bloody spam.

And nasty dream. *shudder*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home