Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ah, what a relaxing morning. I keep stopping what I'm doing and going into a sort of daze. Just thinking. I used to do it when I was little, apparantly. People would ask me what was wrong (possibly because I'd finally shut up) but I was just thinking...

I was wondering where a certain script was, actually. I intend to post it here if I find it.

I made the Muse/Silverchair playlist. It's amazing, so I'll post it.

Blackout 4:22 Muse
My Favorite Thing 4:13 Silverchair
Endlessly 3:49 Muse
Miss You Love 4:00 Silverchair
Feeling Good 3:20 Muse
Across The Night 5:37 Silverchair
Without You 5:17 Silverchair
Time Is Running Out 3:56 Muse
Bliss 4:12 Muse
Tuna In The Brine 5:40 Silverchair
Sing For Absolution 4:54 Muse
Luv Your Life 4:29 Silverchair
Falling Away With You 4:40 Muse
World Upon Your Shoulders 4:37 Silverchair
Stockholm Syndrome 4:58 Muse
One Way Mule 4:15 Silverchair
Butterflies & Hurricanes 5:01 Muse
The Greatest View 4:05 Silverchair
Sunburn 3:53 Muse
Too Much Of Not Enough 4:42 Silverchair
New Born 6:02 Muse
After All These Years 9:55 Silverchair

Perfect. Now, add 'In my pants' to them all.

4 Comments:

At 4:23 am, Blogger Emano said...

Some of them are great with the addition-- My Favorite Thing, Without You, and Bliss, for example. Tuna In The Brine In My Pants is just disturbing, however.

On another note, my word verification word is "hsyove," which I kept reading out of the corner of my eye as "hussy love."

 
At 6:31 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Butterflies and Stormclouds In My Pants.


Rian does not get word verified.

How will ye know it is me and not a computer?

 
At 12:13 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Computers don't say 'ye.' *grin*

Don't you just love that game?

 
At 1:18 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

'After All These Years In My Pants'.

That is all I have to say.

*stifles giggle*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home