Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Plus One


When I found out that we are allowed to bring a guest to the infamous work staff party, I chose James without a moment of hesitation. I think he's always going to be the person I think of when I can bring a guest. Either James or Erika, most of the time. But, James is one of the most social people I know. He came to the Spoken Word night and had a ball, mingling with perfect ease. I love that about him. You can always guarantee that he's going to make the night a good one.

So. The work party is going to be held at Transport, a massive bar at Federation Square. The owners of my restaurant own it, as well as Auto and Chocolate Buddah (also Fed Square) and Soul Mama (Southbank.) It's going to be huge. They have shut down the entire bar for the work party. There is free beer (and good beer, at that) wine and bubbles all night, as well as a live band and a dj. I really can't wait. When the Auto crew party, they really party.

http://www.melbournepubs.com/v/1137/Transport-Hotel.html

5 Comments:

At 5:48 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Wow! How weird is the bar design. Very sleek - I like it.

I guess your bosses aren't so horrible after all... that's a pretty decent work party. Have fun :)

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger shami said...

That will be one well-earned and thoroughly deserved party.

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Sounds like a fab party!

And that is one heck of a cheesy grin you've got there, Em.

 
At 8:22 am, Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, I look crazy. That's why I like the photo, actually...

And yes, it's very well-deserved, and it's going to be very messy. One guy at work is going to try to have sex with eight people that night! Ok, he might have been joking...

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger daisy said...

Well if he wasn't, lets hope he stays away from any food preparation areas, eh?

Sounds like it's going to be a blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home