Thursday, March 02, 2006

Max Brenner

I said goodbye to a good friend today. Alas, I shall no longer be able to visit my patron Saint, the glory that is Max Brenner. Still, I had the most delicious chocolate-covered waffles you've ever seen in your life, so I thought it was a pretty good bargain.

I've been indulging in things that I know will be difficult to get in Sweden. It has been a very wonderful three days of teriyaki chicken handrolls and the chicken jhalfrezy from the good curry place around the corner. Don't you just love engaging in a sensory delight? I know I do.

Also, I have had 'Sparks' by Coldplay stuck in my head all day. I figured out how to shuffle within playlists and albums on my iPod, and so was smug about that for an hour.

Just a practice for the overwhelming smugness that shall be the next seven months.

4 Comments:

At 11:15 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Never fear, Em. You'll be able to get fantastic curry in England, even if not in Sweden. Your fix shall be had at some point, I'm certain... ;)

 
At 8:38 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Braggart, Emma! Smug braggart!

...says Rian with a knowing twinkle.

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger Andy said...

*smiles*

I'm sure in swedan, you will find much to make up for all that you miss...

 
At 1:47 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Ah, I'm going to have a great time! And hey, I can always bribe people to send me Timtams, right?

I have my Vegemite in a tube all packed and ready to go.

*smug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home