Sunday, March 26, 2006

Snowman! Snowpuppy!

On the way home from Södertälje, I suddenly had the urge to create a snowman, which followed on from my impulse to leap into a snowbank yesterday.

So, Ash and I created...



That little blob beside our punk snowman (look at the hair for evidence, we have lots of spikes there) is his faithful snowpuppy. I call him Snowflake.


See how he's all at attention! With little snow ears and a little snow tail! One more photo of the snowpuppy, go on.

Very well, then.


We're expecting the neighbourhood children to have killed them by the time we go out and see them again...

8 Comments:

At 7:53 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Aw, I want a snow puppy...

My word verification word is 'hugyr'. Hug my what, I wonder? A warm little W.V. word, I feel.

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger skittledog said...

I am so making a snow puppy the next time we have any decent snowfall. Although I suspect that only in a properly cold climate can you get the tail to stand to attention like that...

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger daisy said...

I love the snowpuppy. Wasn't one of Patience's dogs called Snowflake? It's a good name anyway.

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger Ata said...

I want to make a snow ANYTHING.

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger academiannut said...

heh. i'm thrilled to have had an almost snow-free winter. though if i were to have snow, a snow cat would definitely be the thing for me.

 
At 6:54 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Bwee hee hee. Look at that massive nose on your punk snowman. *shakes head* Poor thing, all deformed.

 
At 6:09 am, Blogger Emma said...

Aw, I love my little snowpuppy. I forget that it damn near froze my hands off to make him.

But Art is worth suffering for! *strikes pose*

 
At 10:50 pm, Blogger No said...

The snow puppy is indeed really great !! You're an artist Em !!

The only animal i ever made in snow was a duck when i was about 9. It was at school and i had hidden it under a tree to keep it safe. And it broke my heart when it melted. I felt like loosing a friend. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home