Friday, March 31, 2006

Sunshine Happy Days

A complete departure from the last post, I know. Thank god I can regain my good mood in a matter of minutes.

Today has been an excellent day, though. I've been swimming and attempted to drown Ash in the pool (dunking competition, first to three) and made myself a good dinner. Add in several hours of doing very little and a triumphant battle with the fuse box and you've got yourself a happy Emma.

Plus I got a series of emails which made me grin.

And badges! Oh, my pretty little badges. I'd given up hope of ever seeing them, but they somehow found me. So utterly stoked with them. They've turned out beautifully. If I had more money, I could sit there for hours at a time designing them for people.

And now... I'm going to do the dishes while singing along to my iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home