Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two Years!

Today is the anniversary of the very first date in Paris! Two whole years for Ash and I!

Ah, can you believe it? *grins* Hurrah!

We'll go out for dinner tonight to celebrate it in one of the great little alleyway restaurants on Degraves Street, or possibly Hardware Lane. (They have live jazz playing most nights on Hardare Lane, it's rather awesome...)

I didn't really want to do the whole sappy 'devote your entire blog to your signifigant other' type thing today, but I certainly thought it was worth a mention...

Two years!

7 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Blogger Jess said...

It is worth a mention. Congratulations again, it's quite a long time.

How the hell has it been two years since Paris... geez.

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Q said...

Awww. Congratulations. You make me go all sappy.

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger Ata said...

I was going to say, "Awww, Congratulations," but it appears Q beat me to it. And then I said it anyway. Never mind me.

 
At 2:10 am, Blogger Emano said...

It's worth saying. Awwwwww. Congratulations!

 
At 3:05 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Congratulations! Again!

Aw... Em'n'Ash. Meant to be. :)

 
At 9:17 pm, Blogger transparency said...

Awwww indeed !
Congrats.
Yours is a beautiful story. And even more because it's not a story, it's real. *grin*

 
At 10:59 am, Blogger biped said...

yup, I am so joining in the general awwwwwwing. Awwww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home